George Clooney Returned To ER

Posted by Von Battle
When I think about guest performances on television shows I always like the ones that have surprised me. When actress Julianna Margulies was leaving the TV show ER I was sad, because her character Carol had always been one of my favorites.

I had been disappointed when George Clooney left the show a few years earlier. So, it was a wonderful surprise that when she went to join him in Seattle, he was there to greet her. It made me feel better knowing that the two of them would be together.

I've always been a fan of George Clooney's and when he came back to do the cameo on ER he really had become a big star. I liked the fact that he was loyal to the show that gave him his start. He played Dr. Ross and I became a fan of his while he w! as starring on the show.

When ER was in its last season, both Julianna Margulies and George Clooney returned as their characters for one last episode. It involved a kidney transplant for John Carter, another popular character on the show. Carol and Doug were there to help him get it.

I watched these episodes of ER on my Satellite TV deals, which I love the convenience of and I can't remember what it was like to watch TV without it.

3 comments: